Every individual wants to have a good job and a good life. Before every job a process of interviewing the candidates is done by almost all the companies. So a candidate should be aware of questions that can be asked and be prepared for it .
Here is a list of most common questions asked at interviews.
- Give a brief description of yourself?
- Describe yourself in 5 words?
- How would your friends/teachers/colleagues describe you?
- Tell us something which is not in your CV?
- What kind of person are you?
- What are the guiding principals of your life?
- How are you different from those around you?
- How did you decide what to wear today?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Who is your role model and why?
These and many other questions can be asked in an interview.
To get answers of these questions and to know more questions contact the office of Lingua Franca Institute